Infiltrator is a free network security scanner that can quickly audit your network computers for possible vulnerabilities, exploits, and information enumerations. It comes with a built-in database of know vulnerabilities, that can be updated online and allows you to select the items to scan for or to add custom entries to be included. Infiltrator can reveal and catalog a variety of information, including installed software, shares, users, drives, hotfixes, NetBios and SNMP information, open ports and much more. It can also audit password and security policies, perform HTTP/CGI server auditing, registry auditing In addition, Infiltrator also comes with 19 network utilities for footprinting, scanning, enumerating and gaining access to machines (ping sweep, whois lookups, email tracing, share scanning and more). The program can be run from the commandline, allowing for external scheduling and automated scanning.
» version 4.6 - posted on 2014-03-13
» version 3.0 - posted on 2006-01-02
EULA - End User License Agreement
1. You may use the program on a single computer at one time. You may not copy the program and accompanying materials except for backup purposes to use in support of using the program on a single machine at one time.
2. You may only install this software on a computer that you own, or on a computer from which you have consent of the owner to install this software.
3. You may not make copies of the program for sale or distribution.
4. This software is copyrighted, and all rights therein are reserved for Infiltration Systems. Purchase of this product does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the software except as specifically set forth in this agreement. You are hereby notified that the software product is protected by United States Copyright Law, and you may be held responsible by Infiltration Systems for any infringement of such rights or violations to this agreement.
5. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the program and all copies of it. It will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition on this agreement. You agree upon termination to destroy the program together with all copies of the program.
Warranty: This program is provided "as is" without warrantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Infiltration Systems be held liable for any loss of profit, special, incidental, consequential, or other similar claims.
INFILTRATION SYSTEMS POLICIES
All our products are distributed and licensed on an "as is" basis and no warranties or guarantees of any kind are promised by Infiltration Systems as to their performance, reliability or suitability to any given task. In no event shall Infiltration Systems be liable for any loss of data or ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, financial, physical, emotional or other, which might arise from its use.
Our products may NOT be sold or distributed in any way without prior written consent from Infiltration Systems.
All sales of our products are final. No refunds will be issued, guaranteed or promised. Once we issue a registered copy there is no way for us to recall, or rescind a registered program that has already been issued to a customer. Essentially, once the program has been issued there is no way for us to guarantee that a customer has not, or is not continuing to use the product.
It is company policy that our customer databases remain confidential and private. We have not, will not, and won't ever sell names to "spammers" or other parties who would like to use our databases to advertise or solicit their products or services. Infiltration Systems products do not collect any information from your system other than the information required for the products successful operation. Your private information is safe with us.
It is the policy of Infiltration Systems to offer free E-mail based technical support to all of our registered and unregistered customers. We will filter support requests for all non-freeware products of Infiltration Systems from unregistered users.
Infiltration Systems will take legal action against any users that are found to be pirating Infiltration Systems products. In addition, Infiltration Systems will report any users found pirating other products to the products developer or care-keeper.
PROTECTION OF TRADE SECRETS
By using any Infiltration Systems product you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, modify or change any part of it for the reasons of discovering its internal methods or works. To do so is a violation of Infiltration Systems's copyright protection.
All graphics, software, code samples, and other digital information contained on this web site, as well as software distributed over the Internet are copyright protected and owned by Infiltration Systems. Should you wish to use any site content, be it text information, code samples, or what have you, please contact us for permission.
By installing, running, or using any Infiltration Systems product or service you agree to the above Policies. In addition you agree that you will follow the Infiltration Systems Policies at all times when using a Infiltration Systems product or service.